Webinars: Learning as a field in times of disruption and change, November 2021 – April 2022
In the European Academy on Youth Work we want to support the professional development of youth workers and other professionals in youth work practice, policy and research, even in times of uncertainty, like the ones we are living today. For this reason, we are excited to invite you for a series of webinars we called Learning as a field in times of disruption and change.
These webinars will be 2-hour long dynamic online sessions where you will explore the concept of Innovation in your practice with other colleagues from different parts of Europe. During these sessions you can expect: short and inspiring inputs by experts; interesting conversations with colleagues from other countries; and getting to know innovative practices in the field. Besides, there will be optional body activities, in case you feel tired of facing a screen all day. (We know we do !)
Here are the topics we plan to cover:
- 1st webinar: Innovation in times of disruption – 4th November 2021, 10.00-12.00 CET
- 2nd webinar: Recognising larger trends, seeing interconnections with youth work – 16th December 2021, 10.00-12.00 CET
- 3rd webinar: Rethinking innovation – what kind of innovator are you? – 27th January 2022, 10.00-12.00 CET
- 4th webinar: Cultures of innovation – 10th March 2022, 10.00-12.00 CET
- 5th: webinar: How to be future fit – 21st April 2022, 10.00-12.00 CET
The webinars build on each other but are also stand-alone activities. More information will be available and registration for the first webinar will open later this month.
Like the 2nd EAYW residential event, Learning as a field in times of disruption and change will be facilitated by Darko Markovic, Anita Silva and Laimonas Ragauskas. Insights gained during the webinars will serve as a basis for further discussions and learning processes during the residential EAYW event.